What’s the best way to avoid a failure-to-warn lawsuit?

By being truthful in your advertising:

fb97

Posted at 12:59 PM, Aug 06, 2008 in

Comments

Everyone over three already knows this, about all products. The failure to warn claim is a pretextual, lawyer gotcha scam. All participants should go to jail, especially the black robed buffoon on the bench.

Posted by: Supremacy Claus | August 6, 2008 4:40 PM

How about a sign that states: "Our products are not safe when acts of stupidity and/or lack of self accountability are employed in their use."

Posted by: throckmorton | August 7, 2008 8:48 AM

Justinian,

This is still no way to avoid a failure-to-warn lawsuit. Nothing ever is.

If someone bought a product from the dealer with the sign "we sell inconvenient and unsafe products," and that product blew up in his face and blinded him, you would still sue and claim that the warning was inadequate because it failed to specifically caution about blindness.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Posted by: Elliot | August 7, 2008 3:56 PM

Justinian,

This is still no way to avoid a failure-to-warn lawsuit. Nothing ever is.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Posted by: Elliot | August 7, 2008 3:58 PM

Justinian,

This is still no way to avoid a failure-to-warn lawsuit. Nothing ever is.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Posted by: Elliot | August 7, 2008 4:00 PM

Justinian,

This is still no way to avoid a failure-to-warn lawsuit. Nothing ever is.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Posted by: Elliot | August 7, 2008 4:02 PM

Sorry for the multiple posts. I kept getting error messages.

Posted by: Elliot | August 7, 2008 4:11 PM