Top Twelve Tort Deform Posts of All Time
Sometimes it's just nice to take a stroll down memory lane. Here are the top twelve most read Tort Deform posts of all time.
*Note that this ranking does not include the number of reads on the many other blogs where these pieces are cross-posted. The ranking only represents the readership of posts as read directly on TortDeform. Many posts not listed here may have more total reads across all the blogs we cross-post to. Unfortunately, we can't measure reads on other blogs. Lastly, older posts are more likely to be listed because people have had more time to read them.
2) Eric Turkewitz, The Myth of Frivolous Litigation
8) Cyrus Dugger, Offensive Medicine
9) Professor Charles Silver,What's Up Doc? Not the Number of Physicians Practicing in Texas
10) Cyrus Dugger, Nationwide Insurance is On Your Side - Unless You are a Katrina Victim
11) Professor Henry Greenspan, Big Noise From The Mitten State: PART I --The Natives Get Restless
12) Linda Andros, At It Again: The Junk Food Protection Act